11/18/08

embroidery.

So, I think I'm going to start embroidering a lot more when I finish up with school. Two of my projects I am working on right now feature some embroidery, which is nice, but I want to do some serious embroidery (PORTRAITS!!!). It is really therapeutic for me. I can work on the stuff pretty much anywhere, which is quite nice.
Metal can be very stressful for me and that may have something to do with the fact that I must be in the school studio to work on stuff, and I don't really feel all that comfortable in there anymore. I don't feel like I have a place in that building this semester since I'm only taking one studio. I'm hoping that once I get a torch kit set up...wherever I will be, that I will be more relaxed when it comes to metal. I have so many ideas of things I want to do, but I can't get motivated to get into that studio.

Anywho, as soon as I get some batteries for my camera, I will take some shots of my works in progress!

No comments: